Archive for March, 2011
LinkedIn folks, let’s hook up; I’m the best rec writer this side of @StacyZapar: http://www.linkedin.com/in/froggacuda
Me want @LadyGaga Japan Relief bracelet: send one my way and offset disaster for $5: http://ping.fm/cW91v
Seen on Tumblr: don’t be racist; be like the Panda…they’re Black, White, and Asian! http://froggacuda.tumblr.com/
Facebook ProTip: if you click “see all birthdays” you can download them all to your calendar app at the bottom of that page…
Via @reddit: Japanese cats can haz ninja skillz; survives tsunami by clinging to wall: http://redd.it/g3t3a
Some ex-girlfriends are just wonderful creatures; others are worthless, self-centered, crazy pieces of shit. Why is there no in-between?
Instead of getting paid $500.000 to make a TV performance, Lady Gaga is performing her new single in bars and clubs, for free. Haters say what?Posted: March 14, 2011 in Uncategorized
…and that’s at least 1/2 a million dollar swing in Lady Miss Gaga’s hips right thurr…
“The terms ‘liberal’ and ‘conservative’ are two of the emptiest sounds in today’s political vocabulary” ~Ayn Rand http://ping.fm/D9wGt
“…make your hand into a claw and tell them you’re a little monster and you can do whatever the fuck you want.” @LadyGaga
“Maybe listening is sexier than anything else you can do in public” http://www.viruscomix.com/page542.html
a ton of organizations and funds have rallied to provide relief to those affected by this disaster. here are some options if you’re looking to provide some relief to the effort:
- the red cross has launched efforts in japan. visit redcross.org or text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 from your phone.
- save the children is currently organizing efforts and donations to its children’s emergency fund.
- international medical corps is responding to the health needs of the disaster’s victims. to donate or learn about other ways you can contribute to its medical response, visit internationalmedicalcorps.org. also, text MED to 80888 from any mobile phone to give $10.
- the japan earthquake and tsunami relief fund was launched at globalgiving.org to garner funds that will be given to a variety of relief organizations helping victims of the earthquake. it has already raised over $100,000, particularly from concerned twitter users around the world.
- salvation army personnel are organizing efforts in tokyo and will soon send a team to help the severely damaged city of sendai, japan. to contribute to earthquake relief, text JAPAN or QUAKE to 80888 to make a $10 donation or visit salvationarmyusa.org.
- doctors without borders is sending two three-person teams to the iwate and miyagi prefectures in japan. to learn more about their efforts or to make a donation, visit doctorswithoutborders.org.
Hipster Traps in NYC baited w/ PBR and American Spirits, amongst other incentives. Brilliant! Look out, @Slantview! http://ping.fm/dll2C
The most ignorant “Christian” shit I have read in a long time: “God attacking Japan for tentacle porn, 4chan” http://ping.fm/CPf2u
@LadyGaga: $5 for Japan, Little Monsters! http://ping.fm/DFgNZ
Understand that the building codes in Japan saved dozens of thousands of lives. Watch the skyscrapers sway… http://ping.fm/jPMlV
I’m fascinated by that gangsta shit /Always been a fan of that gangsta shit /You can count me in if it’s gangsta shit /Just for the rush…
I chortle when I lose friends on social networks—really? Did your online persona take damage? Fetch the Waaambulance or the Waaalicopter.
It is only when you get deathly ill that you remember how fucked up you get when you drink a bottle of Nyquil #highschool #BattleLosAngeles
Grab deez nutz from @KingFantastic and @DJTroubleMaker: free iPod Why? Where? What? video featuring @KristinaRoseXXX: http://t.co/UHEOp0f